Deals – Infrastructure, Projects & Construction
- Advice on the construction of a $570m Accra Tema motorway which will upgrade and extend the motorway between the capital, Accra, and the port city of Tema.
- Advice on the development of multimodal rail, road, and fluvial transport linking the port of Tema via two(2) inland ports on the Volta Lake to link Ghana and Burkina Faso.
- Advice to the private sector party on the concession of the Chingola-Solwezi 205 km Dual Carriageway
Road Project in Zambia under a public-private partnership arrangement.
- Transaction advisory services for the Sogakofe-Lome infrastructure water project which involves the construction of water infrastructure to deliver 210,000m3 of portable water per day to citizens of Lome and communities along the pipeline corridor between Sogakope and Togo.
- Advice to the Ministry of Roads & Highway on the preparation of the Pre-feasibility Analysis Report (PRAR) and transaction advisory services the construction structure for the Accra-Takoradi Road port of
the Abidjan –Lagos corridor.
- Advisory services on the development of 2336 acres of land into a mixed-use satellite city.
- Advice to the Main contractor on all legal issues related to the construction of the West Africa Gas Pipe Line project linking Nigeria,Benin, Togo and Ghana. Advice included issues on taxation, construction and cross-border issues related to the West Africa Gas Pipeline Treaty/Act.
- Advice to the government of Ghana on the implementation of the proposed Integrated Aluminium Project (“Project”) which is a key component of the GoG’s industrialization agenda and is expected to cover the following key components; bauxite mining, alumina refinery and expansion of the existing aluminium smelter operated by the Volta Aluminium Company.
- Advice to the Government of Ghana on the provision of structuring advice on the development of a $700m infrastructure project in the water sector.
- Advice to Denys on the development of a $700m infrastructure project in the water sector.
- Advice to the Government of Ghana on the development of a project structure for the Ministry of Roads and Highways on the construction and tolling of a $400km Accra- KumasiProvision of legal advisory services to Hanergy Global Solar Power Group Limited on the financing of the development of solar energy in Ghana.
Provision of legal advisory services to Hanergy Global Solar Power Group Limited on the financing of the development of solar energy in Ghana.
>> GOVERNMENT BUSINESS &
PUBLIC POLICY DEVELOPMENT
>> INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS
>> MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS