Brian has assisted and provided advice to key clients in the areas of Energy, Infrastructure and PPP’s, Environmental law, Employment Law, Corporate Governance and Litigation.
- Licensing of the first solar mini-grid company in Zambia implementing 150 mini-grids nationwide project
- Completion of the regulatory processes for environmental approval for the first anhydrous ethanol plant in Zambia. Plant will produce ethanol for the pharmaceutical and fuel blending sector.
- The first corporate derivative action in Zambian corporate law.
- The development of the regulatory framework for the implementation of solar grid ted feed-in-projects (Scaling Solar, REFiT and GetFit programs)
- Brian is a member of the Editorial Committees of the Law Association of Zambia Law Journal and Newsletter respectively.
- He is author of a series of book entitled Strategies and Techniques for Passing the Bar Exampublished by Juta Law of Cape Town, South Africa. The first book is on Probate and Succession, with the second and third scheduled to be ready in late 2018 or early 2019.
- Contributor of an article to the Law Association of Zambia Law Journal on a critic of Supreme Court Judgements on Priority To Administer the Estate of an Intestate under the Interstate Succession Act Chapter 59