Karen is extensively experienced in regulatory compliance, board affairs, and stakeholder relations’ management. She is passionate and a resource in Project and Corporate Finance enterprises with knowledge and hands-on experience in project management and structuring as well as company secretarial practice, corporate governance, labor, contract and commercial transactions. Karen combines her legal background with a well-developed understanding of both commercial and operational drivers of business.
- Successfully made a project proposal to Uganda Free Zones Authority for the proposed construction of the Entebbe Export Processing Zone with Dar Al Handassar Construction Company.
- Legal Advisor to Beta Projects Limited and JMG Construction Company Limited for the creation of a Joint Venture Company for the supply of Construction materials to TOTAL E&P.
- Legal Advisor to Beta JMG JV Construction Company Limited on the requirements (Local Content requirements) and eventual approval with Petroleum Authority of Uganda.
- Legal Draftsman and Advisor on USAID Power Africa ESG (Uganda) (PAUESA) Investment and shareholder Agreements between potential investors and Project Developers.
- Uganda Revenue Authority Customs Management of the Border Posts in Western and South Western Uganda.
- Offering Employment, Labour advisory and structuring to Paradigm Projects Limited for the set up of the entity in Uganda.