Mambwe holds a Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB) from the University of Zambia and a Master of Laws (LLM) in Commercial and Corporate Law from the University of Cape Town. She has several years’ experience in the Banking and Financial Services sector, having worked as Legal Counsel at one of Zambia’s biggest banks prior to joining AB & David.
She has vast knowledge in Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Commercial Transactions, Competition Law and is a key resource in Corporate Governance and Board Advisory Services.
- Advised on legal and regulatory requirements for the transaction and conducted a red flag due diligence and gap analysis on behalf of Qatar Navigation QPSC for the proposed acquisition of J & J Africa.
- Conducted a due diligence on behalf of Africa Development Bank (AfDB) for a proposed debt for equity swap arrangement.
- Reviewed and advised on a senior facility agreement and imbedded guarantee for a credit facility on behalf of Absa Bank Limited and Standard Bank of South Africa Limited.
- Advised the tax implications of a loan facility agreement for Regis Management Services Limited and prepared a notarial bond to secure the facility.
- Routinely advises commercial banks on preparation and registration of various securities documentation.