Nana’s experience has been in commercial transaction in finance, oil & gas, mining and energy. She has also advised on pensions, mergers and acquisitions. She consults on public sector and regulatory reform projects in Ghana and West Africa.
- Advice and implementation of an integrated bauxite and aluminum industry.
- Advice on the acquisition of shares in one of Ghana’s biggest hotels
- Advice to on a multi-jurisdictional restructuring and acquisition of assets
- Advice on the Regulatory approvals required for reorganization of a company in the telecoms and ICT sector.
- Advice on the Data Protection and Electronic Transaction in Ghana.
- Advise on a project for the development of a customer interaction platform, Proof – of – Concept (POC)
- Advise on a transaction for the provision of ICT infrastructure for and e-learning project in 40 districts in Ghana
- Advise on the Service Level and Software Development Agreements for the design and management of e-statement platforms for various commercial banks in Ghana
- Advisory services on a 660MW gas to power project for the Government of Ghana acting through the Ministry of Power.
- Legal specialist – Preparation of Regulation for the Public Procurement Act
- Legal specialist – Preparation of Land Use and Spatial Planning Regulations
- Development of Regulatory and Institutional Framework for Public Private Partnerships in Ghana
- Team Member – Preparation of Regulations for the Railway Act
- Regulations/Manual to the Procurement & Concession Commission of Liberia
- Advisory services to a client for its engagement as a subcontractor for the supply, financing, installation, operation and maintenance of 10 new GE TM 2,500 aero derivative gas turbine for the production of power in Ghana.
Sector Spotlight: Driving FDI (Acquisition International – September 2013)