Deals – Government Business & Public Policy Development
- Preparation of a policy and draft model law and regulatory framework for the emergence and expansion of export trade companies in Africa for the Afreximbank covering pilot countries.(Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa)
- Diagnostic survey of the legal and institutional framework for public procurement and concessions in Liberia, including stakeholder engagement and formulation of a Concessions and Procurement Act, Regulations, Guidelines, and Manual for the Government of Liberia.
- Advice on town planning legislation in Ghana, and stakeholder engagement including Parliamentary Sub-committees led to the development of the Land Use & Spatial Planning Law and Authority.
- Preparation of the Ghana Railways Development Authority Bill and Railway Bill (which were merged into the Railway Act, 2008 Act 779) toward the creation of a legal and regulatory framework to allow for private sector participation in the expansion and operation of railways.
- Conduct of legislative, and institutional analysis and preparation of regulations for the implementation of the Public Procurement Act.
- Led advisory role in the negotiation of Ghana’s first Millennium Challenge Compact with the Government of the USA (including the initial draft of Procurement Guidelines and Implementation Documents) for the Millennium Development Authority in Ghana.
- Development of the Policy framework for the development of a Centre of Urban Transport Center in Ghana.