Nyahoro is an Associate in the Corporate & Commercial Department and specialises in, Mergers and Acquisitions, Insolvency and Restructuring; ESG and Energy; Data Protection; Arbitration and General Contracting, and Corporate matters.
She holds a Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB) from the Catholic University of Eastern Africa and a post-graduate diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law. She is also a Certified Secretary.
- Part of the team advising one of the largest banks in Kenya in a transaction relating to the restructuring of its facilities of up to KES 1.17 billion and USD 59,350,000 advanced to its Customer.
- Part of the team advising an independent foreign aid agency in negotiating a grant agreement with the Government of Kenya aimed at financing infrastructural development programmes in Kenya including undertaking legal due diligence in connection with the proposed assistance programme, identifying and assisting the client on the legal issues related to the programme and advising on the treatment of grant funds under the Public Finance Management Act.
- Part of the team acting for the sellers in the sale of up to 60% stake in an agri-business company specializing in the manufacturing and export of cashew nuts.
- Part of the team advising an impact-focused company specialising in the provision of oxygen to hospitals in Kenya in raising equity and debt capital from an impact fund comprising sophisticated impact investment funds.
- Part of the team representing a Tanzanian-based company that operates and provides sports betting and gambling facilities, at the London Court of International Arbitration for alleged violation of Intellectual Property.
- Part of the team advising a foreign company on the possibility of the recognition and enforcement of a Foreign Arbitral Award of approximately USD 11 million issued against a company in Kenya.