Bruhan is a Junior Associate at AB & David (Uganda). Bruhan has offered legal and transaction support to clients setting up and carrying on business in Uganda. He has advised several trade associations as part of routine support on antitrust laws in Uganda, has assisted a client interested in knowing the legal impact of undertaking mandatory vaccination mandates across all current and future employees in Uganda. He regularly supports bank clients in perfections and debt recoveries as part of routine work and has been involved in support for clients obtaining regulatory permits in the Energy and Mining sector and supported one of the firm clients to conclude a multimillion dispute arising out of an infrastructure project. Bruhan has equally been part of the firm team offering legal and transaction support for the development of a solar photovoltaic plant in Uganda. During his free time, Bruhan enjoys travel and adventure.
Corporate, Finance & Banking
Employment, Labour & Government Business
Intellectual Property, Telecoms and Technology
Energy and Natural Resources
Trade & SME’s
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- LLB (Hons), Islamic University in Uganda.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Law Development Center
- Member of Uganda Chamber of Commerce and Industry Kampala Chapter.
Articles & Publications
- Legal & Regulatory updates for Uganda 2022
- A critique of the use of audio-video evidence in Uganda’s Justice System.
Thought leadership & Speaking Engagements
- The legal implications of voluntary termination of an expatriate employee in Uganda- risks and legal issues to consider.
- Gender parity at the workplace -The case of Uganda.