Kateline is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution Department. Her areas of practice are: banking & commercial disputes, insolvency, arbitration, and general commercial contract matters. Kateline holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from the University of Nairobi and a post-graduate diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law.
- Part of the team acting for a bank under liquidation in Kenya, in a bid to recover sums amounting to about Ksh. 3.7 billion from its former directors.
- Part of the team acting for an international company in a London Court of International Arbitration in a trade name dispute.
- Part of the team acting for an international transport service provider in an employment dispute.
- Part of the team representing a Kenyan telecommunications service provider in a bid to get compensation for land wrongfully acquired for public use.
- Part of the team acting for various banks in Kenya in a bid to recover funds from an insolvent steel company in Kenya.
- Part of the team that advised a major bank in Kenya on how to recover funds advanced to one of the biggest sugar millers in Kenya.