Rhoda is an Associate who has been with the firm since 2018. Rhoda has assisted in providing advice to key clients in the areas of Corporate & Commercial transactions, Intellectual Property & Litigation.
Commercial Litigation & ADR
Intellectual Property, Telecoms and Technology
• Advising an information technology systems company on a concession agreement with a major public sector agency
• advising on regulations, local content plan development, and issues relating to legal compliance for a petroleum service company.
• Assistance with due diligence for a Free Zone Enterprise in respect of a sale and purchase transaction
• Advising Insurance companies in respect of regulatory compliance
• Assisting major transnational finance company on share acquisition and restructuring.
• Court representation for various clients in the areas of construction, divorce & property settlement, debt recovery & corporate governance.
EDUCATION /BAR MEMBERSHIP
B.A (English& Linguistics), University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast
LLB (University of Ghana)
Barrister-at-Law, Ghana School of Law
Member, Ghana Bar Association (2016) and International Bar Association